- Information That We Collect
- How We Use And Share Your Information
- Security Of Your Information
- Consent To Processing Of Personal Data In the United States
- Children’s Privacy
- Questions And How To Contact Us
- INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Services to you.
While using our Services, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in any email we send.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Services or when you access the Services by or through a mobile device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Services that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Services with a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Services.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Services.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Services.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- HOW WE USE AND SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the collected data for various purposes:
To Provide Products, Services, and Information. We collect information from you in to:
- provide and maintain our Services
- notify you about changes to our Services
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services when you choose to do so
- provide customer support, to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- monitor the usage of our Services, to detect, prevent and address technical issues
- provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
To Improve the Village Network Services. We may use information collected from you to help improve the Village Network Services, including:
- Using non-identifying and aggregate information to better design the Services and to use in research and trend analysis. For example, we may incorporate into our statistical model the fact that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our web site, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out a site survey or form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals. This data is maintained internal to Village Network, and is not shared with any third parties. Before using this data internally we will remove your name and any other personally identifying information from it, or will have combined it with other people’s data in a way that it no longer personally identifies you.
- Using non-identifying and aggregate information about responses to the clinical outcome assessments (personal assessments), and the frequency of the utilization of the Services. These efforts enhance program evaluation.
- We may retain de-personalized statistical information about you to help inform our Services, but individuals should not be identifiable from that data.
- Village Network will never share anything that could be used to identify your account or your private information.
Sharing with Third Parties. We may provide information to third party service providers that help us operate and manage our Site, process and track payments, and fulfill and deliver services and prescriptions. These service providers will have access to your personal information in order to provide these services, but when this occurs, we implement reasonable contractual and technical protections to limit their use of that information to helping us provide the service.
Legal Proceedings. We will share personal information with third party companies, organizations, or individuals outside of Village Network if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- comply with a legal obligation
- protect and defend the rights or property of Village Network
- prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Services
- protect the personal safety of users of the Services or the public
- protect against legal liability
- SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
The security of your data is important to us and we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect data. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
- CONSENT TO PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA IN THE UNITED STATES
Transferring Your Data. Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.
European Union Residents. This Site and Services are not intended for and are not directed to residents of the European Union. By using and accessing our Site, users who reside or are located in countries outside of the United States agree and consent to the transfer to and processing of personal information on servers located outside of the country where they reside, and that the protection of such information may be different than required under the laws of their residence or location.
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Our Services are not intended for anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- QUESTIONS AND HOW TO CONTACT US
Last updated on October 23, 2019